WELCOME TO COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
For quick response, you may call the department office:
(+63) 221-4661 local 5401
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Business Economics
1st Semester Subjects offered S.Y. 2020-2021
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Marketing Management
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Human Resource Development Mgt.
To achieve its vision, the College of Business Administration shall deliver quality instruction and maintain academic standards by:
- Providing all students especially the indigenous groups of Mindanao, with equal opportunity to quality education and access to state-of-the-art library, multi-media Instructional technology, Laboratories and other learning opportunities.
- Employing qualified teachers who have excellent academic and professional expertise with passion for student development.
- Institutionalizing a culture of research.
- Strengthening community extension services through partnership programs with various stakeholders and creating income generating projects which are self-reliant, self-nourishing, self-sustaining and self-governing.
The graduate of the College of Business Administration must possess adequate and functional knowledge in entrepreneurial skills to meet the growing needs in business and industry. He/she must be able to:
- Demonstrate competence and efficiency in the performance of duty.
- Contribute positively to society through morally upright and decent living.
- Manifest critical sensitivity to current developments so as to be able to cope with the demands of development with readiness for service.