COLLEGE OF COMPUTER STUDIES
For Summer 2020 enrollment inquiries, visit College of Computer Studies Facebook link:
IMCC-CCS Facebook Page.
Subjects offered for summer 2020.
The College of Computer Studies adheres to produce: skilled, competent, productive and well-rounded IT professionals that adhere to the IMCCian core values.
The College of Computer Studies envisions a competitive and excellent education that meets the demand of modern technology. It visualizes the attainment of basic values, alleviation of poverty, employment for all, universal access to education and full participation in our country’s progress and development through new technologies and computerization.
The College of Computer Studies is committed to provide opportunities for higher education in the field of Information Technology.It shall proactively seek the betterment of the lives of people and the world for the greater glory of God.
To achieve its vision, the College of Computer Studies shall deliver quality instruction and maintain academic standards by:
- Providing basic and advanced knowledge in computer operations.
- Enhancing manipulative skills through intensive hands-on training using modern and state-of-the-art computing facilities and equipment; and
- Establishing a venue to prepare the students for a highly competitive world.
With the full trust in God as the source of all wisdom and goodness, the College of Computer Studies (CCS) prepares:
- The Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSCS) Program prepares students to be Information Technology professionals and researchers who are proficient in designing and developing computing solutions.
- The Bachelor of Information Technology (BSIT) Program prepares students to be Information Technology professionals who are well versed on application, hardware installation, operation, development, and maintenance.
- The Bachelor of Science in Information Management (BSIM) or Bachelor of Science in Information System (BSIS) Program prepares students to be Information Technology professionals who are expert in design and implementation for business processes
- BS in Information Technology
- PC Operation NC II
- Programming NC IV