COLLEGE OF RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGY
A comprehensive, related learning experience in the clinical setting that ensures equity of clinical experience according to established standards and requirements of Radiologic Technology education.
The mission of the Radiologic Technology Clinical Education Training Program is to prepare students for the necessary skills required of a Radiologic Technologist by providing quality clinical education training and promoting growth in the student as an individual.
The program aims to provide a venue for the students to:
• Apply knowledge of anatomy, physiology, positioning, and radiographic techniques to accurately demonstrate anatomic
structures of interest.
• Develop the skills in establishing exposure factors and evaluating radiographic images.
• Enhance the knowledge, skills, and attitudes in the application of the principles of radiation protection as well as the laws and regulations governing the application of ionizing and non-ionizing radiation in medicine.
• Develop competence in exercising independent judgment and discretion in the technical performance of medical imaging and therapeutic procedures.
• Develop dynamic, competent, socially-conscious, ethical, and globally competitive Radiologic Technologists concerned with the application of State-of-the-Art scientific technique in medical imaging and therapy.
• Develop critical thinking skills and appreciation of the technological advancement in the field of radiologic sciences through research and continuing education.
- BS in Radiologic Technology
- Three-Year Associate in Radiologic Technology