The Medivox is the official school publication of IMCC. It is the medium to acquire basic information, healthy channel, idea interaction, complaints, literary channel, suggestions and such other matters affecting the students.
As such, it helps the students to internalize the goals of the school by providing proper forum for:
- Dissemination of information on the curricular and co-curricular activities of the students.
- Training the students for campus writing in line with freedom of the press.
- Scholarly studies and discoveries.
- Linking the school with the vital issues of the immediate community and the larger society.
- Inculcating a deeper sense of involvement with the tenets of journalism and effective communication.
The Medivoir is the official yearbook publication of Iligan Medical Center College. Its production shall be under the adviser duly appointed by the School President and shall be supervised by the Head of the Department of Student Affairs. Its publication shall be only once a year. Advertisements are encouraged and shall be on a voluntary basis.