COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES
A center of excellence in the field of Biological Sciences and Social Work and state-of-the-art provider of knowledge for general education.
To produce highly qualified professionals involved in scientific research and community development and nurture students to become well-rounded persons whichever field they have chosen.
The College of Arts and Sciences believes in educational excellence through professionalism, integrity, and cohesiveness to drive graduates into becoming proactive and innovative citizens of the country.
- Facilitate with the students in building a culture of competence through high-caliber and competent faculty in their respective fields.
- Motivate and instill into the students to apply their knowledge and skills to contribute for nation building.
- Student's development through research outputs in collaboration with faculty.
- Publication of research outputs in both national and international scientific journals.
- Maintaining up-to-date instructional materials as well as laboratory equipment and tools to sustain researches.
- Establishment of a community development program involving active participation of students.
- PROFESSIONALISM – Competent and geared towards excellence.
- INTEGRITY – Adherence to ethical and moral principles.
- COHESIVENESS – Unity with mutual respect.
- BS in Biology
- BS in Social Work